Our strategic priorities are threefold:
1. Rehabilitating an historic and cultural heritage
- Restore Jesús del Valle farm from bioconstruction techniques respecting integrally the architectural ensemble.
- Restoring historic agricultural production through a permaculture design by creating functional ecosystems.
2. Create a space for learning and continuing education
- To develop an Integral education program
- To establish a centre for research and sustainable innovation
- To provide a place of training with formats adapted to citizens of all ages and backgrounds.
- Collaborate towards social transformation with public-private-civil institutions
- To establish collaborative learning relationships with various institutions to ensure the transmission of new socio-environmental practices.